Re: [RPRWG] [Fwd: [802SEC] New 802.11 PARs for Submittal to 802 ExCom for Approval]

Mike,

Interesting PARs. I have my doubts on some of the goals,
but wish them the best of luck.

I had heard, however, that only some many amendments are
allowed before the document must be revised to incorporate
the approved amendments.

I also notice that existing 802.3 and 802.1 documents are
becoming unreadable due to the morass of amendments.

As such, I would like to understand the plan for incorporating
what appears to be a wide range of amendments. And, a confirmation
of consistency between that plan and IEEE policies.

Other than that, I'm OK with the PARs.

DVJ

David V. James
3180 South Ct