802.19 TAG Conference Calls

IEEE 802.19 TAG,

            I have scheduled conference calls between now and the January Interim meeting.  The meetings will be at 12 Noon Eastern Time (9 AM Pacific Time).  Some weeks we will be meeting as a TAG and some weeks we will be meeting as a Study Group.  We are trying to solicit participation from all the various wireless working groups for the Study Group meeting.

The meeting plan is as follows

November 30     TAG

December 7       SG

December 14     TAG

December 21     SG

December 28     NONE

January 4          SG

January 11        SG

TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

1.  Call 858-845-5000

2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.

3. Enter Meeting ID 8019 followed by the # sign.

4. Enter Meeting Password 80219 followed by the # sign.

5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the callers name and joining the meeting.

For assistance, dial #0 at any time.

Regards,

Steve