[802.19] FW: Conference Call on 3650MHz Coexistence

Given that we have no material to cover, I am canceling today’s 3650 MHz Coexistence conference call.

I will schedule some additional calls after the Interim meetings in September.

Steve

From: Mariana Goldhamer [mailto:marianna.goldhammer@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 5:39 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: Shahar Hauzner
Subject: RE: Conference Call on 3650MHz Coexistence

Hi Steve,

We are not yet ready with the up-date.

Regards,

Mariana

From: Shellhammer, Steve [mailto:sshellha@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 10:53 PM
To: 802. 19 TAG (stds-802-19@xxxxxxxx); Adrian Stephens (Adrian.P.Stephens@xxxxxxxxx); Amir Ghasemi (aghasemi@xxxxxx); Baowei Ji (bji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx); Bruce Kraemer (bkraemer@xxxxxxxxxxx); Dan Lubar (dlubar@xxxxxxxx); David Grandblaise (david.grandblaise@xxxxxxxxxxxx); Dick Roy (dickroy@xxxxxxxxxxxx); Douglas Chan (dougchan@xxxxxxxxx); Eldad Perahia (eldad.perahia@xxxxxxxxx); Fanny Mlinarsky (fm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx); Ivan Reede (I_reede@xxxxxxxxxxxx); John Sydor (john.sydor@xxxxxx); Kathy Sohrabi (ksohrabi@xxxxxxxxxxxx); Kenneth Stanwood (KStanwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxx); Mariana Goldhamer; Naftali Chayat; Nat Natarajan (Nat.Natarajan@xxxxxxxxxxxx); Paul Piggin (ppiggin@xxxxxxxxxxxx); Sadek, Ahmed; Shahar Hauzner; Shellhammer, Steve; Wuxu Yong (wuxuyong@xxxxxxxxxx); Ziv Nuss
Subject: Conference Call on 3650MHz Coexistence

All,

            It seems that neither Paul Piggin nor Ken Stanwood will be able to attend the call on Tuesday.  So there is no reason to discuss the Medium Occupancy Metric without them present.

            Marianna, do you have a presentation on updated simulation results?  I think you mentioned previously that you were working on an update.

            If Marianna has a presentation then we will hold the call as usual.  However, if not I think I will cancel the call.  Stay tuned, I will send out an email once I hear back from Marianna.

Steve

PineApp Mail-SeCure for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses(190).

This mail was received via Mail-SeCure System.

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.