From: Marianna Goldhammer [mailto:marianna.goldhammer@alvarion.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 03, 2003 6:00 AM
To: Mcginniss, Dave S [GMG]; stds-80220-requirements@ieee.org
Subject: RE: stds-80220-requirements: 802.20 Requirements Call Schedule.

Dave,

I will not be able to attend any tele-conference taking place between
 Aug. 11-Aug. 31. And probably I am not the only one, August being
 for many people the holiday month.

As the new "System Reference Diagram" is far from reaching
 consensus, I think that we should have a discussion in the
 Conference Call.

At Alan Chickinsky request, I intend to provide a Summary
 presentation of technical issues related to possible diagrams,
 already used in IEEE802 standards. Pay attention to the fact
 that existing 802.20 diagram was not used by 802.16
 and is not included in 802.17 draft proposals.

Please keep the initial schedule, with Aug. 7 conference active.

If this will not be possible, I would propose to table the
 decision and discussion of my proposal for Sept. 4.

Kind Regards,

Marianna