stds-80220-requirements: Version 8 of Requirements CG Document Posted - Welcome the New Editor

IEEE 802.20 Requirements CG participants.

John J Humbert, of Sprint, has volunteered to accept the editorship of the Requirements CG Document. I would like to thank John for having volunteered for the task and for the prompt production of a post-session #4 draft (Rev 8). At John's request I have posted the draft in the Requirements CG Drop Box at http://ieee802.org/20/Drop_Box.htm .

STDS-80220-REQUIREMENTS Drop-Box

802.20 Requirements Document - Rev.8

802.20 Requirements Document - Rev.8 (John J. Humbert, September 25, 2003)

I would also like to thank David McGinnis, the previous CG editor, for having edited the document through Version 7 and moderating many of the previous conference calls.

Best Regards

Mark Klerer

------

Attachments are virus free!

This message has been scanned for viruses at the originating end by

Nemx Anti-Virus for MS Exchange Server/IMC

        http://www.nemx.com/products/antivirus