RE: [802.21] We MUST improve the use and readability of the new commentary tool

Title:
Hi Peretz,

Thanks for the comments on our comments :-)
please see my answers to your two questions :

1)  PF: Comment 28: Why remove the notion of events propagating also higher than MIH?
[[MP]] No we don't remove the notion of events propagating higher than MIH. We don't like the "L3MP"
acronym, as it refers to a Layer 3 Mobility Protocol, like Mobile IP. It is not the only higher layer that
will be in charge of mobility. That's why we prefer "Higher Layers". Maybe we can come up with something
better to refer to mobility but we don't want to restrict the propagation of MIH messages to any layer/protocol/software.

2)  Eric comment 76, 77: no remedy
[[MP]]  The remedies are in the  .doc we mention in the Recommendation boxes. They must be on the .21 website.
PF: Which file number please?
[[MP]] Comment 77: http://www.ieee802.org/21/sept05_meeting_docs/21-05-0374-00-0000-New_ECI.doc
[[MP]] Comment 76: http://www.ieee802.org/21/sept05_meeting_docs/21-05-0375-00-0000-Terminal_IEs.doc

Mathieu