RE: We MUST improve the use and readability of the new commentary tool

From: Peretz Feder [mailto:pfeder@lucent.com]
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 10:07 PM
To: Gupta, Vivek G
Cc: ajayrajkumar@lucent.com; STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: We MUST improve the use and readability of the new commentary tool

So Vivek what is the best solution to prevent this next time around? Tracking changes had been a major time waster for me.

[Vivek G Gupta] I guess if other groups like .16 can do this well, so can we.

Most of the issues seem to be in merging the comments and hopefully we shall learn how to handle that better.

Once the versioning issues are sorted out and as we grow more familiar with tool these incidents may happen less frequently.