Re: We MUST improve the use and readability of the new commentary tool

Title:
So you are saying the text I pointed to (PoA to PoA) is pre-existent?

On 9/19/2005 2:46 AM, Gupta, Vivek G wrote:

Peretz,

The current Requirement/Amendment_802_16 doc merely lists the handover primitives included in current draft (version 02) of the 802.21 spec and suggests that new primitives may need to be defined in 802.16 if this primitive has to be supported.

If the 802.21 Communication Model does NOT support these primitives, then they need to be deleted from the 802.21 draft and that shall take care of updating this and any other relevant documents dealing with media specific amendments, as well.

Best Regards,

-Vivek

Vivek Gupta

Technical Editor, IEEE 802.21