From: stds-802-21@ieee.org [mailto:stds-802-21@ieee.org] On Behalf Of
Qiaobing Xie
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 11:49 PM
To: 802-21-MEMBERS
Subject: Updated communication model (draft version)

All,

Please find the attached updated version of the communication model.
This is to be used for tomorrow morning's ad hoc discussion. I haven't
got chance for my co-contributors to review the changes. So this just
reflects my view of how the document could be updated with the comments
made at today's meeting.

regards,
-Qiaobing