Re: [802.21] Updated communication model (draft version)

Qiaobing:

Why is R1 and R3 different in this version?  Is it because R2 has no L3
connectivity prior to HO instance?
Why is R4 and R2 different in this version?

Also, didn't we agree to not mention the transport mechanism. Or at
least leave at the format we agreed in version 00 of 21-05-365?

What was the motivation for the changes?

Peretz Feder