Re: [802.21] [DNA] Prefix information for link identification in DNA

zze-Seamless PERESSE M ext RD-RESA-REN wrote:

> Peretz,
>
> from the definitions in the communication model, I guess I was more
> referring to the R1 (or R3) interface: because in my example the MIH is
> in the PoA (the PoA is a PoS)...
>
> ...maybe it's a good idea to try to integrate the new definitions Andrea
> gave to the proposed communication model ?

Mathieu and others,

I like the new definitions and I think this is the right direction to
go. I will integrate them into the communication model doc and have an
updated version for comments before the tele-conf on 10.18.

regards,
-Qiaobing