RE: [802.21] Deadline for comments/submissions for March 2006 Plenary

Hi Ajay,
I have a few questions on the deadlines.

1. Do we have another deadline for contributions for March plenary?
2. Can we still submit additional comments for that date? If so, is that
a different file or the same one used during internal ballot?

Thanks,
Srini