RE: [802.21] Deadline for comments/submissions for March 2006 Plenary

Ajay,

Indeed. Additionally, based on audio telecons we may have to propose
specific text changes to the draft either as a direct output from adhoc
or individually. So, I hope these comments can also brought in for the
same deadline.

Regards,
Srini