RE: [802.21] Deadline for comments/submissions for March 2006 Plenary

Hi Srini and Ajay,
I have similar concern with Srini here.
The deadline of Feb. 10th is so short in submitting a new commentary
and accompanying amendment texts.
This is almost one month before the March plenary and just three weeks
after the January interim meeting...
Moreover, I don't think four hours' teleconference for comment
resolution would be enough to deal with all
the submitted commentary.
I do think we need to have another deadline for the March meeting for
the commentary resolution
to amend the texts from the D5 spec.

Thanks,
Junghoon