	From: ext Ajay Rajkumar [mailto:ajayrajkumar@lucent.com]
	Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 8:16 AM
	To: STDS-802-21@listserv.ieee.org
	Subject: Re: [802.21] Deadline for comments/submissions for
March 2006 Plenary

	Srini,

	At this time there is no other deadline being set for the
comment submission for the March Plenary other than the one mentioned
(February 10, 2006).

	Let us send as many comments to this iteration and see if we can
cover all (ok, most!) the comments.

	Regards,
	-ajay

	Srinivas Sreemanthula wrote:

		Hi Ajay,
		I have a few questions on the deadlines.

		1. Do we have another deadline for contributions for
March plenary?
		2. Can we still submit additional comments for that
date? If so, is that
		a different file or the same one used during internal
ballot?

		Thanks,
		Srini