Re: [802.21] Transport protocol issue!

Title:
Subir:

If R1 is available, it means we have peers of MIHF that are able to exchange MIH frames with each other OTA using the native L2.

Under such condition, L2 should be used between these two. Why would  L3 be considered for MIH frame exchange when R1 is available to be used.

When R1 is not available, L3/L4 is the next logical case.

Why did we bother defining MIH frame at all for L2? Should we have defined MIH packet instead?

Peretz Feder