RE: [802.21] Tomorrow's Telecon material

Jughoon,

Thank you for understanding the issue and presenting the succinct
requirement.

>4.6 Timely Delivery
>IS protocol SHOULD enable efficient, optimized and timely
>delivery of IS information.

In fact, this is almost the same wording that I used in the draft and
later removed because of the comments. Now, let's revisit this
requirement and get a consensus among this WG whether we need it or not.

Regards,
Srini