[802.3_100GEL] March Meeting and Draft 1.1 timing

Hello and Happy Friday!

I’ve been getting lots of questions about the March Meeting and Draft 1.1, which leads me to believe there are others out there who have the questions and aren’t asking… So here we go.

March Meeting:

We’re meeting, for sure, Monday 8am-9:45am.  As for during the plenary meeting, I have requested to meet the full span from opening to closing (1pm Monday – Noon on Thursday), however we may have to take 1-2 session break due to room availability… BUT we do not have confirmation yet from Steve and the meeting organizers, so take this as tentative.  We will NOT be meeting Sunday or Friday.  Reminder that early registration ends today.  http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html

Draft 1.1:

The editorial team has been diligently working and intends to have Draft 1.1 out for review by the end of next week (February 14th or before).  The intention is to have a 2 week review period.  I have taken the action to re-submit the open comments from Draft 1.0 to this new draft.  Please watch for the email announcement next week when the next draft is available.

I hope this helps.  Please feel comfortable to bring any questions you have to me

~Beth