[802.3_100GEL] 3ck T. Interim, 3/25 - Posted Minutes and Closed Comments

Thank you all for your time and patience earlier today!  We’re all learning together how to operate in this fashion.  We closed another of our big ticket items today, so I call it a smashing success!

As promised, the minutes and closed comment report are now posted.

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_03/minutes_3ck_02_0320_unapproved.pdf

http://www.ieee802.org/3/ck/public/20_03/closedcomments_3ck_02_0320.pdf

The deadline for requesting to reopen any of these closed comments is Friday 3/27 AoE via the reflector.  See slide 11 of my agenda deck for more information.

Cheers!

~Beth

Comments closed during the 3/25 meeting:

    • Request for reconsideration of Comment #56 – request withdrawn
    • Request for reconsideration of Comment #48 – request withdrawn
    • Request for reconsideration of Comment #157
    • C2M Reference Rx
      • ghiasi_3ck_01_0320 (TP1A only)
      • Ref RX Arch: #10156
      • b(1:4) limits: #113, 140
      • Eta_0 value: #115

The remaining comments have been tabled to a future meeting:

      • b(1:4) limits: #154*, 11*
      • Eta_0 value: #149, 154*, 11*
      • Procedure: #137, 10066
      • Directional Strawpoll on VEC
      • VEC: 96 (will close if direction is clear), 154*, 11*
      • *multi-topic comments
    • CR General
      • ran_3ck_adhoc_01_031120 (slide 10)
      • TX Characteristics: #62, 63, 74