[10GBT] Presentation request deadline

Title: Presentation request deadline

Dear Task Force members,

The deadlines for presentation request and presentation submittal are fast approaching.  The current deadline for request and first draft submission of presentations is 8 PM PDT, Wednesday, July 7th.  Final presentations must be submitted by 8 PM PDT, Sunday, July 11th.  No requests for presentations will be accepted after the July 7th deadline unless approved by the Task Force.  If you have not received a confirmation from me that I have received your request for presentation time, then I do not have you on the agenda.

Thank you,
Brad

Brad Booth
Chair, IEEE P802.3an Task Force