[10GBT] Proposal details spreadsheet

Folks,

Here is an updated proposal details spreadsheet.

Sailesh Rao's proposal has been updated by him after the Plenary to
reflect his decision to change the PAM8 symbol rate from 1Ghz down to
952.381MHz.

The PAM12 proposal details are from the July Plenary. I have not
received any updates on the PAM12 front. If there are any, please let me
know.

If any of the proponents of the proposals feels that there is an error
in representing their proposal, please let me know what you wish to
change.

As for others, feel free to comment to the reflector or express
appreciation, shock, awe, fear or any emotion you consider appropriate!

Regards,

Sanjay Kasturia
Editor-in-chief, 802.3an

sanjay@teranetics.com