Re: [10GBT] Digital Transmit Filter for the PAM-8 Proposal

Frank,

The transmit filter for emissions control can be implemented either in
digital or in analog.

We've studied the transmit filtering scheme proposed in powell_1_0704.pdf as
a potential candidate for the PAM8 system. I'll discuss the tradeoffs of the
transmit filter parameters vs. SNR margin vs. EMI PSD during our interim
presentation.

Regards,
Sailesh Rao.
srao@phyten.com