[8023-10GEPON] Marked-up clauses of draft D1.1 are uploaded

All,

Marked-up versions of clauses 91, 92, and 93 have been uploaded to http://www.ieee802.org/3/av/private/drafts.html.

Please, note that clause 93 is marked-up against clause 64 D1.0, since at the last meeting we decided that clause 64 will remain unmodified, and clause 93 will be created to reflect the modifications required for 10GEPON.

The rest of the clauses are new, so there is nothing to compare to. For these clauses only clean versions are posted.

Also please note that drafts are copyrighted by IEEE. The drafts are posted exclusively for use by task force members and for the sole purpose of reviewing and commenting.  The username and password to access the drafts are distributed to task force members during task force meetings.

Thank you,

Glen Kramer,
Chair, IEEE P802.3av Task Force