Re: Clause 48 No convert_terminate in Transmit?

Justin,

This is fixed in D2.1 per resolution to comment #81 by creating the
cvtx_terminate variable for use within the PCS Transmit state machine in
state SEND_DATA. Convert_idle is renamed to cvrx_terminate.

Best Regards,
Rich

--

Justin Gaither wrote:

> Rich,
>         I was reviewing D2.0 Clause 48 Transmit state machine, and it does not
> seem to handle the conversion of the idle packets following the
> Terminate within the same column.  It seems for Recieve you used a
> convert_idle(now changed to convert_terminate).
>

> --
> Justin Gaither                 Phone: 512-306-7292  x529
> Xilinx, RocketChips Div.       Fax:   512-306-7293
> 500 N. Capital of TX Hwy.
> Bldg 3                         email: jgaither@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Austin, TX 78746               WWW:   www.rocketchips.com

Richard Taborek Sr.                 Phone: 408-845-6102
Chief Technology Officer             Cell: 408-832-3957
nSerial Corporation                   Fax: 408-845-6114
2500-5 Augustine Dr.        mailto:rtaborek@xxxxxxxxxxx
Santa Clara, CA 95054            http://www.nSerial.com