Re: 8B/10B code patterns.

All,

I add my vote to Benny's request. Although the 8b/10b coder is
fairly straightforward, it would be nice to add an Appendix to the
Draft with the actual coded symbols to be used for testing, so that
everyone is in sync and we avoid ambiguities. Including which
bit is sent first.

Jaime E. Kardontchik, Ph.D.
TDK Semiconductor
Mountain View, CA