[802.3ae_Serial] WIS TJP Document revision

Prior to tomorrow's conference call, I wanted to circulate
the revised WAN jitter test plan.

It is getting close to decision time. The attached document
is one possible test method. Draft 3.2 of the standard also
has a WAN jitter test plan. Finally we have a question
on whether people would use SONET based testers or
bit based testers.

I am neither a system integrator nor an optical engineer.
The WAN JTP is lacking participation from people with
experience in these areas.  We have two more conference
calls prior to Portland to develop a solution.

Looking for your feedback.

--
Tim Warland     P.Eng.
Hardware Design Engineer  Broadband Products

Clause_50A3.pdf