From: Ariel Lasry <00002b0585801bb1-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 9, 2024 10:14 AM
To: STDS-802-3-ISAAC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXT] Re: [802.3_ISAAC] Comment on presentation today

External Email

Hi Mehmet,

You are correct. The A-PHY v2.0 is not publicly available.

This is the same as for all the other SerDes mentioned in the presentation of Conrad.

The point of Ragnar’s question was about the trend in support for higher data rates for example with A-PHY 32Gbps.

To this Conrad replied that 32Gbps was realized with 2 Lanes with A-PHY.

Which is correct for A-PHY v1.1 with STQ cable.

To that I have just added the comment that from A-PHY v2.0, 32Gbps is supported over a single Lane over Coax or STP cable.

That is all.

Thanks

Ariel