[802.3_ISAAC] 9 January 2024 webpage updated and deadlines for January interim meetings

Colleagues:

I have updated the webpage with the unconfirmed minutes from the meeting and a couple of modified presentations here:  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/010924/index.html

The website for the January interim meeting is also up with the presentation requests I have received to date.  https://www.ieee802.org/3/ISAAC/public/012224/index.html

The presentations we failed to hear during the meeting on the 9th have been copied over to this website as I indicated in the meeting.

The deadline for requesting a presentation slot for the January interim meeting is Wednesday, January 17, 2024, at 5:00 PM CT US.  The deadline for sending the presentation in for posting is Friday, January 19, 2024, at 5:00 PM CT US.  Missing these dates will mean that your presentation will be noted as late and the group can decide if we hear it, time permitting.

I look forward to seeing you in St. Petersburg in just over a week!

Jon Lewis | Chair - IEEE 802.3 Ethernet for Automotive Sensors SG (ISAAC)