From: Zhuangyan (Yan) <zhuangyan.zhuang@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2024 2:36 PM
To: Murray, Brian <Brian.Murray@xxxxxxxxxx>; STDS-802-3-SPEP2P@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [802.3_SPEP2P] Question about the 8B6T LC in your presentation taday

[External]

Hi Brian,

Thank you for the response and bring to the list

Noticed that the disparity of 8B6T code pair in 100BASE-T4 is ±1 and your proposal is ±3, any reason for that?

And also, with code group, it may provide SNR margin against AWGN, but there still have concern on the EFT (even under 1kv, the signal is still impact, not even for the 2kv worst case in 61000-4-4).

Thank you very much~

Best Regards,

Yan