From: Chad Jones (cmjones) <00000b60b3f54e8d-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2021 8:46 PM
To: STDS-802-3-PDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [802.3_PDCC] rewrite homework item

or…. I could have read the whole email thread before replying and see that George already did the same thing I did.

apologies for the extra spam.

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force

Principal, NFPA 70 CMP3

From: George Zimmerman <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 12:32 PM
To: PDCC <STDS-802-3-PDCC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Neil – I had the same issue – you’re looking at a different issue of IEC 62368-1 (IEC 62368-1:2014, which is in our private area).  IEC 62368-1:2018, Table 13 relates to Cable types, and is External circuit transiet voltages.  It is Table 14 in the 2014 version:

-george