[802.3_PDCC] New IEC 63315 document posted

All, I have posted a new version of the IEC 63315 draft document. This version comes from the USB subgroup. They have crafted some new terms trying to differentiate ‘smart’ powering systems like PoE and USB from other systems and to differentiate PoE from USB. I’d like to discuss this with the Ad Hoc in Wednesday’s meeting. I have posted this document at the top of the 63315 private area for those that want to preview the document.

While I was there, I cleaned up the versions of 63315 that were posted, reducing the list to just final versions to avoid any confusion. I still have all the incremental versions on the server in case we need to recover them.

Regards,

Chad Jones

Technical Leader, Cisco Systems

Chair, IEEE P802.3da Task Force