[10GBASE-CX4] Signal Detect - Proposed Text & Figures

Hi all,

After some review and comment, I have updated the proposed document.

Note; one big issue was that we need timing specs, but did not want to make
them so tight that they could not be read through the MII Management
Interface.
Otherwise, we would be forcing a hardware pin to ensure measureability.

Also, the amplitude numbers have been adjusted to achieve a reasonable
implementation requirement for the SIGNAL_DETECT comparators.

We still need to confirm the numbers and consider the text/figures, but I am
proposing that barring any major objections, Howard should incorporate this
into his working paper presentation.

If you have a concern about that, please contact me or use the reflector
to express your opinion.

Regards,

Dan

======================================