[8023-CMSG] July 2004 Plenary Meeting - Hotel rooms are getting scarce, BOOK TODAY

Title:

All,

If you have not already done so, I strongly recommend that you make your reservations for the IEEE 802 July 2004 plenary (week of the 12th in Portland, OR) as soon as possible.  Although June 18 is the reservation cut-off date, the rooms are not likely to last that long as things are selling out quickly.

Full meeting information is available at:
http://www.ieee802.org/meeting/meeting_files/802-0704-MI-01-04.html

Recall that IEEE 802.1 and 802.3 will be meeting at the Embassy Suites. I have copied the key information here for convenience.

I look forward to seeing you in Portland.

(Thanks to Adam Healey for writing such a great note that I couldn't help but copy it!)

Thank you,
Ben
--
Benjamin Brown