[802.3_DWDM] Comments Against D2.0 Posted

Title: Comments Against D2.0 Posted

All,

Comments submitted against IEEE P802.3cw D2.0 have  been uploaded:

·       Listed by Clause - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/comments/D2p0/8023cw_D2p0_comments_received_by_clause.pdf

·       Listed by ID - https://www.ieee802.org/3/cw/comments/D2p0/8023cw_D2p0_comments_received_by_ID.pdf

All individuals who submitted comments are invited to review these files and get back to myself and our chief editor, Tom Issenhuth, if there are any issues.

As you can see we have a significant amount of comments that we will need to address.  My thanks to all for the time they gave to provide this detailed review.

As a reminder requests for presentations for the September Interim are due by 1 Sept 2022, with presentations due 05 Sept 2022.  Please note you must make a request if you noted in comment resolutions that you would be providing a presentation as part of your proposed remedy.

Regards,

John DAmbrosia

Chair, IEEE P802.3cw Task Force