[8023-POEP] Plenary meeting

All:

We will have our first official meeting as the IEEE 802.3at Task Force in less than a month, and alas, so far I have not received e-mails regarding planned presentations.  Please, take a few minutes today and think about what concerns you with the project and either take the steps to prepare a presentation.

The schedule for the Plenary week will roughly follow:
* Monday - 13:00 to 17:00 (more like 18:00 but . . .) - 802.3 Working Group opening plenary.  All 802.3 voting member and those wishing to become voting members are expected to attend and support the work of the Working Group.  The attendance books will be circulated at this meeting.
* Tuesday - 8:30 to 17:00 - P802.3at Task Force meeting.  We will discuss the business of PoE enhancements.  The attendance books will be circulated at this meeting.
* Wednesday - 8:30 to 12:00 - P802.3-2005/Cor1 - Task Force meeting.  P802.3at will not meet this morning but defer to the meeting of the corrigendum which is tasked with fixing errata in the isolation specifications of IEEE 802.3 2005.  For those unfamiliar, the errata were introduced by the 802.3af task force, the original power over Ethernet group.  The PoE Plus Study Group previously agreed to assist the corrigendum development and this commitment is being carried forward as the group becomes a task force.  The attendance books will be circulated at this meeting.
* Wednesday - 13:00 to 17:00 - P802.3at Task Force meeting.  We will discuss the business of PoE enhancements.  The attendance books will be circulated at this meeting.
* Thursday - 8:30 to 12:00 - P802.3at Task Force meeting.  We will discuss the business of PoE enhancements.  The attendance books will NOT be circulated at this meeting.
* Thursday - 13:00 TO 17:00 - 802.3 Working Group closing plenary.  All 802.3 voting member and those wishing to become voting members are expected to attend and support the work of the Working Group.  The attendance books will be circulated at this meeting.

I look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack
Chairman, IEEE P802.3at Task Force
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580