[8023-POEP] Thursday end time

All:

Well all you have to do is hit send to realize you need to add something to an e-mail

1) For all Task Force participants - The Thursday plenary rarely ends on time.  Task forces report in alphabetical order, and as the newest task force we are at the end of the list.  Please do not plan on our report being completed prior to 17:00 and if you can afford the commitment make your plans with room to stay after the posted closing time.
2) For all 802.3 Working Group members or potential members - The Thursday plenary rarely ends on time.  You are expected to participate in all Task Force work.  Please do not plan on leaving the plenary at 17:00, 18:00 is a much more realistic time.

And please note, these are the times you can expect to leave the meeting, not the departure time of your flight!

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686
Fax: +1 603 222 8580