[8023-POEP] January Interim Room Cut-off

All:

Please take note that the cut off date for the January interim in Phoenix (OK, Chandler) is fast approaching.  I know that relative to scoring the Xbox-360, the pink Nintendogs, or the iPod Nano this is not very exciting – but this is the stuff that keeps the salary (or contracts) coming.  Please register now, it will save a lot of stress on the meeting planners.

Just drop by the IEEE website (http://www.ieee802.org/3/interims/index.html) for all the details.  We will be Tuesday, Jan 10, through Thursday Jan 12 from 8:30 to 5:00.

The website includes links to the hotel and pertinent information about how to ensure that you are in the proper reservation block.  PLEASE USE THE IEEE RESERVATION CODE (enter 000026202 in the 'Group/Event ID' box) when you reserve your rooms later today.  Do it before midnight so you don’t forget – operators are standing by – offer valid only to those who pay.  Airfares are probably cheaper now than if you book them when the new years starts, but that is not my problem.

See you in January.

Mike

Michael McCormack

Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products

50 Phillippe Cote St.

Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Voice: +1 603 222 8686

Fax: +1 603 222 8580