From: Locke, Thomas [mailto:Tom.Locke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:10 PM
To: STDS-802-3-POEP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Yair Darshan
Subject: RE: [8023-POEP] Classification Concept Based on Diab/Schindler
Motion

Yair and all,

I think Yair was actually referring to page 4 instead of page 3 on his
comments on 2nd RED bullet below.  Whichever page it is, I believe that
the references to 4-4 in that paragraph  should be removed.  Anything
with a 4-4 is assumed to be a Type II (.at) PD.

We should also change "it knows" in the next paragraph to "it assumes
the".

Tom Locke