[8023-POEP] Potential august interim

Colleagues:

Before I begin, please note, this is not a meeting announcement.  This e-mail is informational only; I am not setting the date or location of any future meeting.

Diatribe aside, I am pleased to say that, should it be required, we will be holding an August interim in Durham, New Hampshire.  The date of the possible interim will be August 20, 2009 should we need to meet.  The meeting, if it occurs, will be located at the UNH/IOL facility and will be free of direct charge.  There will be no meeting hotel, regardless of whether the meeting occurs or not, you will be on your own to find accommodations.

I will take the time to mention that this is the same week as the UNH/IOL Group Test Period for PoE+, with which the task force has no affiliation.  I am making a point of letting you know about this solely to (hopefully) avert questions about this co-incident event in the future.  Participants in one event are not expected to be involved in the other event.

I look forward to seeing you all in July.

Cheers

Mike

Michael McCormack

Business Development Manager, Power over Ethernet Products
Texas Instruments, Power Interface Products
50 Phillippe Cote St.
Manchester, NH 03101 USA

Mobile: +1 603 264 0146
Email: mike_mccormack@xxxxxx