[RE] Presentation on a proposed Residential Ethernet architecture

Title: Presentation on a proposed Residential Ethernet architecture
Last week I gave a presentation on my personal view of Residential Ethernet to a number of companies in Asia. All those that want to see it can find it at http://www.teener.com/ResidentialEthernet/Technical%20%26%20Implementation.ppt or http://www.teener.com/ResidentialEthernet/Technical%20%26%20Implementation.pdf or http://www.teener.com/ResidentialEthernet/Technical%20%26%20Implementation.zip (for the original Keynote version).

Some of this will likely be used as part of the tutorial, so comments are appreciated.

--
Michael D. Johas Teener
mailto:mike@plumblinks.com -- http://public.xdi.org/=Michael.Johas.Teener -- PGP ID 0x3179D202