RE: [LinkSec] linksec roadmap

Although I think VLANs are part of a traffic segregation part of the
security discussion, I continue to believe making the VLAN ID the same as
the SDE header is best conssigned to political history. Not all attempts to
leverage work that people have already done, and are proud of, point in the
best direction.

Mick