Re: [LinkSec] Work in progress on a Security Architecture (one persons view)

Mick Seaman wrote:

> With apologies for distributing q document as an email attachment, here is a
> partially complete version of the action I took on in our last
> teleconference.
>
> By next week I guess I will have figured out how to upload to the new web
> site.
>
> Mick

Not to trash Bob Moscovitz, but I think that when he did his presentation on
  "A Needham-Schroeder Method" at the CFI in Hawaii, he was trying to hide
  Kerberos in behind his talk.  802.10 Key Management looks like it already
  has Kerberos in mind when it talks about KDCs.  I think it's important not
  to get too far into a particular *solution* until we understand what the
  problem is.

It's important not to get too cozy with particular solutions at this stage
  of the development.

--
Marcus Leech                             Mail:   Dept 8M70, MS 012, FITZ
Advisor                                  Phone: (ESN) 393-9145  +1 613 763 9145