[LinkSec] Avoiding large attachments

As we discussed in one of the conference calls, there is interest in an anonymous FTP site to avoid large attachments in the reflector.

It is not easy to get anonymous FTP capabilities. Instead of this, we will post additional material and documents in a separate section in the SG home page. See section  "Additional documents" in http://www.ieee802.org/linksec/

From now on, If you want to distribute a document or any material larger than 100KB please send the attachment to the following three people:

Dolors Sala at dolors@ieee.org
Dan Romascanu at dromasca@avaya.com
Allyn Romanow at allyn@cisco.com

We will add the document in this section of the home page, and you can just send to the reflector your message and the document link. The file size can be updated in the future based on usage.

Thanks,
Dolors