RE: [LinkSec] Business case for wireless is missing

My opinion is to take a holistic view of all efforts for purposes of
discussions and to learn from what and how has/not been done well - not
for wireless. That implies no requirements on any group that is way far
along in their architecture and standardization necessarily.

-mani

and a