RE: [LinkSec] Business models still missing for point to point

It appaears that from earlier generalization made about three topologies
- station-station, station-bridge and bridge-bridge; that the second one
is characterizeable as a client-server model and the other two as
peer-peer models.

As an example - rather than presupposing any one authentication model -
from prior experiences, say in 802.11, client-server topology seems
conducive to be addressed by a 802.1X-like framework. (The peer-peer
topology has been approached using a dual 802.1X framework as a two-way
extension of the former).

It would be useful to discuss scalable alternatives to peer-peer
framework - including perhaps certificate based approaches.

-mani