[LinkSec] Meeting Agenda

The link security meeting is on Thursday and Friday (Jan 9th-10th) next week.
The meeting schedule is from 8:00am to 6:00pm both days (with breaks!).

In order to increase participation we are trying to have call in capabilities for the entire duration of the meeting. We will send call in details once it is confirmed. In order to allocate the appropriate number of ports please send me email if you are interested in calling in.

We have presentation material on the most important topics for the group. Therefore we will first cover this material. After this, we will have a discussion on important topics that have not been covered by this material but have been identified as important for the charter of the group. Below is a tentative agenda with an initial list of these topics. Please suggest additional topics to consider in the general discussion.

Tentative agenda :
    Agenda and general information
    Presentations of submitted material
        Requirements
        Architecture model
        Scope and Purpose
        PAR and 5 criteria
        Placement of the group
    Discussion on additional topics relevant to the charter of the group
        Key management
        Entity to be authenticated (device authentication vs user authentication)
        Layer model
        Identify approaches to be defined by the group
    Summary and objectives for the next meeting

See you next week,

Dolors