RE: [LinkSec] Business models still missing for point to point

Mick brought up two real usage scenarios for point-to-point security. These could be refined into a presentation and discussed in the meeting. Support from subscriber access Ethernet operators would be welcome, as well. I think this kind of discussion is required for being able to define a scope for a link security project.

As a refinement to these cases, I would welcome conversation about usage scenarios in homes to find out what kind of equipment should authenticate themselves, is it a box that connects home network to operator network or should all equipment who wish to communicate towards operator network authenticate themselves.

Antti