RE: [LinkSec] Bridge Details

Dan -

That is not all we are arguing about. It has long been 802's practice not
to allow recording/broadcasting of 802 meetings - there are obvious
sensitivities in situations where the technology makes it possible for
anyone not in the room to use/abuse such material for their own purposes
(press releases, quoting out of context,...etc). There are also a number of
issues around voting rights, who pays, etc. etc.

This is NOT just a cost/technology issue.

Regards,
Tony

Regards,
Tony