Re: FW: [LinkSec] updated handoff presentation

"Network Discovery" is something that intrinsically should include both
announcement and request/response functions.  This way a station can hear an
announcement or it can actively probe for the information.  This is
something that needs to occur, independent of how the station is
authenticated.  In IEEE 802.11 fast-handoff,  EAP is bypassed entirely.  So
I'd argue that EAP is not an appropriate protocol for this functionality.