RE: [LinkSec] LinkSec 80-2.1AE Teleconference notes 9/16/03

An excellent use for an informative note in the spec I suspect.

I'm of the pursuasion that specs should convey their message easily as
well as accurately. This is probably because I've had to read to many
terse ones.

DJ

David Johnston
Intel Corporation